...K-I-S-S-I-N-G. First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes the baby in the baby carriage. (Remember that little ditty?)
Miss Roxie Valentine has found true love in Mr. Harold. I call this picture "Mannequin Love" & you can purchase a notecard or a photo in my shop later today! A little wacky, I know. But perfect for a little light-hearted Valentine fun! It makes me laugh. Especially when my 5 year old sees me during the photo shoot & asks, "Are they getting married mommy?" Does it remind you of playing with your Barbies as a kid & making Ken & Barbie smooch?
***UPDATE: The notecard is in the shop! Click HERE to check it out!
All of a sudden I realized there is a lot on my plate this week & I need to get my crafty tushy moving. I'm all about lists so I'll publicly declare my "to-do's". It makes me feel better to talk about it, ya know?
1. My soon to be 3-yr old niece is having a "strawberry" themed birthday party. I need to come up with a gift to make. The party is this Saturday. Ugh!
2. My sis-in-law asked me to make a some decorations for the birthday cakes at my niece's party.
3. My dad's birthday is Monday Feb. 4th. Oh dad, why are you so hard to shop for? I need a gift for pops.
4. Order dad's birthday cake. I am ordering my dad a really cool surprise of a cake. I'll reveal more as it gets closer to his birthday. I hope it gets here on time. I've never ordered anything online that I HAD to have by a certain date. Hmmm.
5. Come up with a back-up dessert plan in case dad's cake is a no-show.
6. Get more prints made of my cupcake watercolor paintings. (I'm getting ready for my Etsy gallery opening. haha! Doesn't that sound all artistic & official? Hey, that gives me an idea! Maybe a blog gallery party or something to celebrate??)
7. Start AND finish a custom order for 'B.Dazzled!' by Sunday. My customer ordered 2 mini tag banners with her shop name on 'em in browns & pinks. Yummy color combo!
8. Brave the snow & take Zoey to the dentist today. (Yuck people! It's freezing outside, there's snow on the ground EVERYWHERE & I'm supposed to trek all across town for teeth???!!) The only reason I mentioned this on my list is because it'll take me half the day fretting about driving in the snow & the other half getting there & back as I drive the pace of a snail.
9. And last but not least, I'll do my usual crafty thing while ignoring the fact that the house is a mess.
Ok, gotta go get ready for my date with the dentist...