Brendan: Hey, Rob why are you at a 20% in science?
Rob: Because I don't hand in any homework.
Rob: Because that's how I roll.
*Brought to you by the Urban Dictionary.
- Once in a while when my kids are all up in my face at the butt-crack of dawn whispering over & over & over & over & over about how they're hUnGry I just turn over & pretend I don't hear 'em. That's how I roll.
- Peanut butter & jelly sandwiches for lunch AND dinner? That's how I roll.
- Sometimes I don't get a shower for a couple days & so I stick my hair all up in a pony-tail pretending like I meant for it to be that way, but in reality my greasy hair won't go any other way. That's how I roll.
- Often I'll read, make lists, flip through magazines, play games on my cellphone....in the bathroom. It's my sanctuary. My quiet place. That's how I roll.
- Most of my clothes I launder are pajamas. That's how I roll.
- Lazy day? Periodically I have "lazy week". That's how I roll.
- Once in a blue moon I sneak a piece of chocolate when the kids aren't looking. You know, so I don't have to share. That's how I roll.
I do realize in my attempt to create a photo with a "cheesy gangsta" vibe, that I ended up looking like a hippie clown. I guess that's how I roll.
Peace out dawg.